Ava Marie Handmade Chocolates is owned and operated by Susan Mazzone. The shop is named after the owners’ daughter, Ava Marie. Their son, Landon, is President of the company. Ava Marie Handmade Chocolates has been providing outstanding gourmet chocolate creations throughout New England since 2003. What began as a home-based business is now a growing company where customers value and depend on the uniqueness of our chocolate creations and the freshness of our products.
Our chocolate specialties are:
- Award-winning milk and dark chocolate pecan turtles
- Fine handmade chocolate confectionery, including truffles, coconut clusters, toffee, caramel centers, chocolate covered cherries and more
- Hand-painted Artisan Chocolates
- Favors for weddings, baby showers, and special events
- Corporate gift ideas including baskets, custom chocolate molds and assortment
At Ava Marie Handmade Chocolates we are known for our personal attention to each order, working closely with our customers so that complete satisfaction is achieved every time!
Ava Marie Handmade Chocolates not only makes chocolates, they serve ice cream and an assortment of different pastries. The ice cream is provided year round with forty flavors in the summer, 20 flavors in the winter months.